Friday, August 23, 2013

Altered Small Configuration Box




Hi Crafters

This week, I created a small configuration box and I am also entering this project to Berry71bleu's August Textile Challenge. The fabric or textile material I used is cheese cloth. This little box is actually from the Tim Holtz configuration box. This is such a fun project to do. Because it's not a huge configuration box or shadow box, so you won't get tired of doing it. I spent about three hours doing it, mainly because I was taking time thinking about what I was going to do. In my brains, I had too many different plans, and it's hard to decide what plan I am going to do, lol.I love the idea of having two wires sticking out from the box. They make the box so much more dimensional. 

Product list:
Prima Almanac 6*6 paper pack
A small box from Tim Holtz configuration box
Prima chalk inks: Old pink, white, and rusty keys
Graphic 45 metal butterfly
Prima bird nest
Recolleciton flower
Lindy's stamp gang starburst spray: Cotton candy pink, red hot poker orange
Lindy's stamp gang starburst color shot: Fuzze Navel Peach

Here is the start-to-finish video on how I create this project, enjoy :)

Stay Creative <3
Song





No comments:

Post a Comment