Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Discount Paper Crafts DT Call Entry

Hi there,

This is the project I made for Discount Paper Craft DT call. I really had a blast creating it and hope you like it too :)))This is a mixed media, grungy, and a little shabby chic project. I just love all the yummy metal pieces and fabulous flower vines. 
I have a start-to-finish video on how I made this box. Product used is listed at the end of this post. 







Start to finish video:

Product used:

Graphic 45 Small Match Box
Prima Lyrics Paper
Tim Holtz Clock Keys
Tim Holtz Muse Token
Tim Holtz Game Spinners
Tim Holtz Pen Nibs
Tim Holtz Plaquettes
Tim Holtz Sprocket Gears
Prima Engraver Flower Vine
Petaloo Flower Vine
Lindy's Stamp Gang: Alpine Ice Rose, Elderweiss Moss Green, Frosted Forget Me Nots, Icy Primrose Gold, Cotton Candy Pink
Shimmerz: Pop Art Pink, Bamboo Leaf

Stay Creative <3
Song


No comments:

Post a Comment