Saturday, September 21, 2013

Scrapbook Layout: Together We Can Fly

Hi Crafters :)))

Today I want to share a layout I created to enter the ScrapFriends September Color Challenge and Once Upon A Sketch September Sketch Challenge.
This layout is very mixed media style. I used tons of Lindy's Stamp Gang's product and Shimmerz product. Flowers are all from prima. I did some doodling on this page to make it more fun. The brick pieces are from Sacrafter's store. The stamp I used is from Prima Finnabair Vintage Vanity Collection. 
The color combo is sooo fun to play around with! I love the warmness the color combo has. It is perfect fall colors. The sketch is simple and elegant. I did my own interpretation on the sketch and as you can see, I changed it up a little bit :)

I have a start-to-finish video on this layout, Please check it out :)
Anyways hope you like my layout. 





 Here are some close-ups of my layout :))




Stay Creative <3
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment