Saturday, October 12, 2013

Design Team Project For Discount Paper Crafts

Hi Crafters :)

I created an altered configuration box and a layout for Discount Paper Crafts Store. Product I used that are available in the store will be listed (almost everything I used is available, lol).
I built the configuration box first and then alter it. The measurement for the box is 6*6. You will only need one sheet of 12*12 chipboard to build it. The chipboard that the store sells is white chipboard, which is extremely versatile to work with!!! The layout I made used this white chipboard. I didn't use any background paper and you don't need to matt your paper on a chipboard. You can build your background on the white surface of the chipboard. I just love that.

I have video on me building and altering the configuration box and the a walk through of my layout. The configuration box has many details in the making, the video will show you all. 

Product List (All available at Discount Paper Crafts)
---White Chipboard
---Prima - Lyric Collection - 12*12 Collection
---May Arts - Lace Pearl Center Ribbon - White
---Bue Fern Studio - Veranda Cage Set
---Prima - Lyric Collection - Metal Paper Clips
---Prima - Lyric Collection - Newsprint Frames
---Prima Audrey Flower - White
---ScorTape - 1/2" Wide, 27 Yds.
---Prima - Lyric Collection - Metal Trinkets
---Prima - Lyric Collection - Solid Flower Vine - Dark Pink
---Tim Holtz - Idea-ology - Pen Nibs












Stay Creative <3
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment