Sunday, October 13, 2013

SaCrafters DT Project: Altered Window Box/Altered Shadow Box

Hi Crafters :))
 This is a DT project I created for SaCrafters Zibbet store. I created an altered shadow box or you can say altered window box.  Obviously, this is a Halloween project, lol. I painted everything black first, and then painted then with orange metallic paint. After the paint is dried, I went over the box with texture paste with a dot stencil. Then I painted the dots purple. At this point, I think the box is still too fresh. So I paint over the box with black paint to give it an aged look.
After that, I used inka gold (gold and green color) on my embellishments and the box. So the they look more aged. The cob webs or spider webs are created using hot glue. Please check out the start-to-finish video :))
 






Stay Creative <3
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment