Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sketchabilities DT Project: Sketch #102

Hi Crafters :))

Here is the layout I created for Sketchabilities sketch #102. The sketch this month is sooooo adorable and gorgeous. I want to keep my layout very close to the sketch since it is super duper fabulous. However, instead of using pictures at the top right corner as it is in the sketch, I used some cut out tags from the paper collection I am using. I punched out a lot of butterflies so the top and the bottom parts are connected visually. Hope you like this layout :))) 

Please watch the video. I will walk you through what I did to this layout in the video :))

The sponsor of this reveal is Crazy Monday Kits.
Please check them out too. They have fabulous kits for sale :)))







 Here is the video, please check it out :)) 

Stay Creative <3
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment