Friday, November 8, 2013

SaCrafters DT Project: Altered Printers Tray

Hi Crafters :))

This is my recent DT project for SaCrafters Zibbet Store. I used the printers tray you can get at her store and altered it. I really love how it turned out. The overall theme I am going for is a garden and relaxing theme. I just love the little bike that is on the fence. The paper collection I used is Prima fairy rhyme. The little girl on my printers tray is a cut out from the paper. 

This printers tray is not a huge one and it is one thing I really like. I am a very impatient crafter. I don't like to work on a HUGE printers tray because I feel like that will take forever to finish. Although I do do big projects, but that is when I feel adventurous. 

The product list will be put at the end of this post :)))

Here is the start-to-finish video:






--------------------Product List--------------------

Stay Creative <3
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment