Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sketchabilities DT Project: Sketch #105

Hi Crafters :))
This is my DT project for Sketchabilities sketch #105, I really enjoyed making this layout. Since Christmas is coming, I thought maybe I can do a Christmas layout. I have a start-to-finish video on this video if you want to check it out :))
For this layout, I want to make a winter theme. So I made many icicles out of snow effect paint and hot blue. I used my white gel pen to draw snow flakes and puddle of snow too. I cut out circles in various shape to represent Christmas tree ornaments and of course I cut some three Christmas trees too.
I really love how it turned out and I think I really achieved the winter look :)))
Thank you for looking <3
http://sketchabilities.blogspot.com/




Stay Creative <3
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment