Monday, February 17, 2014

Mixed Media Altered Baby Shoes For Shimmerz

Hi Crafters :)

Here is my Education Team project for Shimmerz. I bought this baby shoes from the hobby lobby's clearance area. I used Texturez in color Teal Me No Lies and a prima chevron stencil to add texture on the sides of the shoes.  Then I added some coral, green, and lighter blue colors to the shoes. Of course, ever medium I used is from Shimmerz.

Here is my start-to-finish video:



You can see here the texture on the sides of the shoes and the extra coral, green, and lighter blue colors.


I used blingz to paint and sprayed shimmerzingz all over the shoes to add extra shimmer. The shimmer and shine are not captured by my camera, but in real life, it is very very shimmery.  The flowers are all colored using Shimmerz's mists to match my whole color theme.


I then went over everything with a little of Shimmerz paint in color Angel wings to add the extra grunginess. 


I used Spritz in color Rock-a-fella blue to add those black paint splatters. 



It is such a fun little project that you can do in a short time. I love how it turned out!!

----------------Product List------------------
Texturez: Teal Me No Lies, Artie-Choked
Dazzelerz: Dreamscicle
Blingz: Hi Ho Silver, Pixie Dust
Spritz: Terra Cotta, Olive Branch, Blue Jeans, Rock-a-Fella Blue
Shimmeringz: Concrete 
Shimmerz: Angel Wings

If you are going to shop with Shimmerz, just mention my name in "instructions to merchant" that is below your name and address at the check out page, you can get a full size of Dimensionz, or a sample size of Dazzelerz or Texturez of your color choice :)

Thank you so much for looking :)) 

Stay Creative<3
Song



No comments:

Post a Comment