Sunday, March 9, 2014

Altered Mini Picnic Basket For SaCrafters

Hi Crafters :)

Today I want to share a super fun and quick project with you. This is an altered mini picnic basket. Sa has recently designed this super duper cute mini picnic basket. Since I just love all kinds of mini stuff, I had to alter this one.

I used Prima's Lyric paper to cover the basket. I did not make this basket a functional basket. The lids can't be opened and closed. One door is glued open and the other is glued shut. So this basket is more like a home decor. However, this basket is perfect to store all kinds of little trinkets. 

Here is the start-to-finish video:


I want to make it very girly and mixed media shabby chic. So I added tons of beautiful flowers and a prima flower vine to this basket. I used ton of Shimmerz paints to color and altered embellishments.

I want the music notes to look like they are floating, so I glued them on to the flower vine.


 I love Sa's fancy heart. It is so intricate and so beautiful. So I used one on this project to add a more romantic look.


I hope you like this project. It is super fun to make and doesn't take much time at all.
Here is the product list: 

Stay Creative <3
Song


No comments:

Post a Comment