Thursday, March 20, 2014

Altered Photo Frame Stand

Hi Friends :)

Today I wan to share an altered photo frame stand I made. I didn't put any photos in there, but I know I will be putting a photo in there for my next photo frame stand. This photo stand is from SaCrafters Zibbet Store, and so is every wood embellishment on this project. I LOVE the heart, the lattice pattern gate behind the heart, and the little doors. Trims used on this project are from The Piece By Piece. The leaf trims are just beautiful!! Look at dangling trim!! That is definitely one of my favorite trim.

Every embellishment is colored using Shimmerz product (mention my name for free product, hehe). Although I love the plain wood look, I also love colorful projects, lol. I also stamped some little text onto the wood wings to give it more texture. It's the quick way to decorate a big plain wood embellishment. For those embellishments that have big plain surface area, just add some colors can be quite boring (i think). A quick stamping will solve that problem.

If you want to see the process, here is the Start-to-finish video:





No comments:

Post a Comment