Monday, March 17, 2014

Mixed Media Altered Canvas For Shimmerz

Hi Crafters :)

Today I want to share with you guys an altered canvas I made for Shimmerz. The color theme I am going for is red, yellow and purple. I added some green and turquoise color as well just to break the warmness the canvas has. 

I sprayed the background with No Yoking (coloringz), Princess (Vibez), and Grape Escape (Vibez) first. Then I cut out some sticky back fabric strips and layered them onto the canvas. I then sprayed the same colors onto the fabric strips.

Here is the start-to-finish video:


The cute wood door and spoon are from SaCrafters and the wing and gears are from Creative Embellishment. I colored each embellishment with different art medium to make them match the color theme, and give them more texture.


These two metal filigree flowers are inspired by Cynthialoowho on youtube. I colored the flower with Jilted Jade and Periwinkle (shimmerz). Like I mentioned before, I used some blue and turquoise color to break the super warm theme.



I had so much fun creating this canvas, hope you like it too :)))


Product List:
--Coloringz: No Yoking
---Vibez: Princess, Grape Escape, Jeni B Bleu
--Dazzelerz: Tutti Frutti, Grapetastic
--Shimmerz: Jilted Jade, Periwinkle

Next time when you shop with Shimmerz, mention my name in the "add special instruction to the seller" for a free product :)

Stay Creative <3
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment