Saturday, June 7, 2014

Altered Rustic Bench: June OTP Projects For Flying Unicorn

 Hi Crafters!!

Today I am so very excited to share with you the projects I made for Flying Unicorn!!! 
The super adorable Off-The-Page project is a rustic bench!!! I had so much fun altering it and it is my first bench I ever altered!!
For the Mixed Art Kit add on, I created on mixed media altered canvas and one mixed media card.
I just LOVE the colors!!! You will get flowers, mediums, paints, flowers, metal pieces, a canvas, and a stencil.
So basically everything you need to put together an amazing piece of art!! I have a PHOTO TUTORIAL on how I made the card. I will also embed the video tutorial for the Off-The-Page Project and Mixed Media Altered Canvas. However, I will put the canvas the card in another blog post. So stay tuned please

----Here is the Altered Bench----

Tutorial:



I painted the  bench with green and kraft color paints to make it even more distressed. I also painted it with some Shimmerz Candlelight to add some shine.

I try to make every embellishment have the same color theme and look distressed. I layered bunch of yummy goodies. I also cut out some strips from beautiful Riddersholm Design Paper you can get from Flying Unicorn. Then I put the paper strips here and there on the bench just to tie everything together. I also fussy cut out some elements from the paper.



Thank you for looking :)
Song


No comments:

Post a Comment