Monday, September 22, 2014

♫ Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout Tutorial ♫

Hi friends ;)

Today I want to share a layout I made using all prima goodies!! All the papers, flowers, resin and wood embellishments, trims, stamps, stencils, and bling is all from Prima. lol. Because I want to enter this layout to Prima's September BAP and PPP challenge :)) I am finally brave enough to enter their challenge, lol. I used the sketch of the BAP challenge and the color theme of PPP challenge. 

The backgorund paper is their new Epiphany paper. I LOVE the mixed media look of that paper collection!! It's like it already did all the work for me, lol. The paper I used for layering is Engraver paper.  The color theme this month is a bit out of my comfort zone, but oh my after I made this layout, I think I LOVE neutral tone now!!! Now my neutral tone paints are in danger because I will start using them quite a bit.

There is one little technique I want to mention in this post. After the layout is done, I found that my texture is covered by paints. But I love this texture and I really want it to stand out. So I took a little nail file, and filer the top of the texture to get rid of the paint. And the texture once again stands out :)

Anyways, here is the tutorial on this layout, hope you like it :)) 






Thank you for looking :)
Love,
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment