Thursday, October 2, 2014

❤ Altered Masquerade Mask ❤ Playdate Thursday

Hi Friends :)
Halloween is coming!! Lets get prepared!!
First halloween project I want to present is this altered masquerade mask for Flying Unicorn. This mask is included in the October Kit Of the Month. Scroll to the end of the post for tutorial video.

Join the Playdate Thursday thread and lets create together :)

I know a mask probably wouldn't have modeling paste on it, but I did it anyway just for the fun of it, lol. I added some trims around the mask to add more femininity.

 I don't really work with feathers, but these fluffy and yet sturdy feathers are so much fun to play with.

On the eye cut outs, I added some bling just to bring some attention to the eye area among all the decoration going on.

HERE IS THE TUTORIAL:

Thank you so much for looking <3
Love,
Song :)

No comments:

Post a Comment