Monday, December 1, 2014

Mixed Media Layout For Once Upon A Sketch

Hi Friends 

December is here and it's surely snowing already where I live. The theme this month is about december, which is perfect if you want to scrap your holiday or winter photos.

It will be the last challenge in Once Upon A Sketch. It has been an awesome place for crafters to come together and share their creativity from all over the world. I remember when I just started out, I always came check out OUAS for inspirations and to get my mojo flowing. And I have always dreamed to be on this team too.When I got the email said that I made it, I was so proud and thankful to Nadia. Best luck and wishes to you Nadia!! I will continue to admire your work and drool on my keyboard when I see your gorgeous work. 

Anyways, more talking would bring tears to my eyes, here is the layout I created for this challenge. Hope you like it.






Here is the tutorial:


Thank you for looking ;)

Stay creative <3
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment