Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Nature is beautiful! Two Scrapbook Layouts for ScrapFX

Hi friends :)

Today I am sharing two scrapbook layouts I created for ScrapFX. This month using the brand new super fun travel and natured themed wordlets chippies.

The A4 layout is a really simple and quick to create. All I want to do is to really show case the photo. The photo is from a family vacation couple years ago. We went to a beautiful place with all kinds of naturally formed water bodies, and the water in different water bodies has different colors, ranging from teal, green, blue, sometimes even a bit coral. Anyways, I really loved that place, and the wordlet chippies this month is an awesome fit for the photo I took there.

 Scroll down for tutorial on this 12*12 layout.











Product List:

Thanks for looking,
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment