Sunday, March 15, 2015

Graphic 45 Design Team Audition 2015

Hi Friends :D

Today I am sharing some projects of mine to enter the Graphic 45 2015 design team call. 
I love love love G45 paper! Their design team call is like an event with so many talented souls all showcasing their gorgeous work. Last year I had so much fun participating in the design team call and this year I thought, why not try again! 

I chose these projects are because I think these really represent my styles well. I LOVE making video tutorials, so I embedded couple tutorials for some of the projects to show my love for videos :D

So here are several projects I would like to share:

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀


TUTORIAL:


❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀


TUTORIAL:


❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀


TUTORIAL:


❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀


❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀


❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀


❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀


❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀


❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀


❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀


❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀


Thank you for looking!

Stay Creative <3


No comments:

Post a Comment