Monday, November 16, 2015

Art Journal Page - Deconstructed Dream Catcher - ArTsY MoNdAy



Hi friends

HAPPY MONDAY! Who doesn't love a dream catcher. I really wanted to make a page with some dream catchers so as I was looking at the reference photos, it came to me that why don't I "rearrange" the feathers a bit. Instead of having them hanging down, I could draw them around the circle part. I tried it on this page and I LOVE IT!!

Here is a little tip if you want to doodle on top of acrylic paint. The best pen I found that works the best is Sakura's Gelly Roll pens. Sometimes other type of pen will end up with a clogged or broken nib because it's too sharp. But Gelly Roll pen glide on top of acrylic paint (matte or gloss) effortlessly. They have the BEST white color pen around. No this is not sponsored, lol. I just love finding good product that saves headaches.

I decided to provide a color combo chart for this journal and I hope this can give you some ideas on how to make up your own color combo :) Scroll down for the chart, tutorial, and product list.











- Golden High Flow Acrylic Paint: Naphthol Red Light

Thanks for looking <3
Stay Creative



No comments:

Post a Comment